Position: Logistics & Customer Service Specialist (Export)
Job Function : Logistics and Planning Function
Location: Sadat City
• Receive the customers’ inquiries from the sales team or the customer directly.
• Prepare the loading plan according to the customer delivery plan and the company’s tracks availability.
• Issue and revise the invoices then send them to the finance department for review to be sent it to the customer.
• Receive the customers’ complaints and discuss them with the customers’ complaints committee to take the proper corrective action.
• Analyze the customers’ consumption and help forecasting new quantities.
• Follow up the collection to ensure that the customer is paying according to the payment terms.
• Review the shipping firm invoice with the loading plan to determine the shipping cost per product and per customer.
• Responsible for handling the customer complains file
Salary and Benefits:
Very attractive Package “Social insurance – Medical Insurance – Transportation – Meals – Mobile allowance”.
|Job Category||Logistics and Planning Function|