• Create statistical forecasts:
– Gather, analyze and validate data
– Execute statistical modeling software
– Review resulting statistical forecast model
– Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
– Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts
• Review sales plans, customer finance Budget Updates or Latest Estimates and demand drivers:
– Present, solicit and assess feedback on the various forecasts from sales, and finance
– Recommend adjustments for operational forecasts
– Review promotional plans with sales
• Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with sales, marketing and finance personnel:
– Prepare relevant material to facilitate research and discussion
• Provide input to volume planning (Latest Estimates / annual process)
– Facilitate and manage demand.
• B.SC Degree (Engineering is preferred).
• Soft skills.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in the same position.
• APICS or other forecasting Certification preferred.
To Apply: Kindly send your CV to email@example.com Please mention (Demand Planner ) in the subject line.
|Job Category||Logistics and Planning Function|