• Communicate with the requesters to attain the business requires data to start the configuration process
• GAP analysis between the business requirements and the system availability to ensure the possibility of the implementation
• Implement & Develop new business scenarios on the AX environment to ensure its proper process flow.
• SQL Server 2012 R2/2014 R2/2016 R2, SQL Server Reporting Services
• Workflow Developer (Workflows Developer).
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultancy, Administration & Technical support.
• Microsoft SharePoint Administration, Development, technical support & workflow Designer.
• HR Payroll & Attendance Systems.
• Systems Integration (MS Dynamics Axapta ERP2012 R3– MS Dynamics CRM
• Receive the system drawbacks, analyse and specify the root cause then direct the user to the proper corrective action or implement modification in the AX system to avoid the drawbacks occurrence.
• Communicate with Finance, Manufacturing, sales, and warhorse management.
• Ensuring prompt, accurate service to clients
• Working with the project manager to support teams to resolve issues blocking successful project completion
• Serving as the executive escalation point for critical issues
• Support day-to-day operational aspects of the project
• Handle issue/dispute resolution
• Conduct Functional Training
• Document cases and training manuals.
• Bachelor degree
• Total 2 to 4 years experience,
• AX certified (Preferable)
• MS office
• Ms windows server
• AX Dynamics 2012 R3 (Developer, Installation, Configuration)
• MS SQL
To apply: Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention “ERP Consultant” in the subject line.