• Receive the purchasing requests (PRs), contact the suppliers to provide the requested department with the requested materials within the delivery date in the PR and according to the procurement department’s SOPs.
• Search and contact suppliers, negotiates the prices, terms, conditions and delivery date for technically approved items to get the best offer according to the required specification with lower price to decrease the cost.
• Issue the PO and PR for the approved offer, ensure that they match all SOPs then sign and report to the senior procurement manager for final approval to ensure the payment to the supplier through the finance department. Follow up with vendors the delivery and work execution based on the technical acceptance to ensure that the required items match the PO and the PR.
• Search for the best shipping offers based on delivery time, price and delivery method to get the goods at the plant within the required time and most convenient price.
• Contact the insurance company to issue the insurance policy for the shipment (sea, air or on land fright insurance) to satisfy the customs’ requirements and secure the company’s investment.
• Contact the clearance agent and provide him with all necessary shipping documents to ensure the delivery of the goods to plant within the required time and without any extra customs fees.
• Conduct all the foreign procurement cycle items (dates, prices, terms and condition, figures and description) on the SAP system to share it with the requesting department and finance department, in addition, to save it on the company database.
• B.SC Degree ( Engineering is preferred)
• 5 years of experience in the same position.
• Excellent command of English
• MS Office
• MS Windows
• ERP AX
To apply: Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention “Foreign Procurement Specialist ” in the subject line