• Review and verify the service invoices, expense claims and cheque requests to ensure the continuity of the operation.
• Contact the bank to check the cash receipt and cheques’ collection on weekly basis, follow the status of the payment cheques (even collected or not), clarify the reasons for extra bank expenses/commissions, and handover and follow up the money transfer request to control cash flow.
• Conduct the bank’s data (like; bank statements, cheques collection, payment cheques, charge expenses and transfers) on the SAP system then settle the bank transactions to match the balance on bank statement with the SAP balance (Bank reconciliation).
• Conduct the bank’s data (like; bank statements, chequethe collection, payment cheques, charge expenses and transfers) on the SAP system then settle the bank transactions to match the balance on the bank statement with the SAP balance (Bank reconciliation).
• Receive and review the scrap committee report, collect the cash and review the customer account then conduct the data on the system to ensure that the selling cycle is implemented according to the company’s policies and procedures.
• Review and check the monthly expense accounts (accrual and pre-paid) and ensure that all data are conducted on the SAP system to facilitate the generation of monthly closing sheet reports.
• Collect the payment requests from the finance team on weekly basis, check the availability of all required documents, and send them to the accounting manager to allocate the bank for every payment then prepare cheques to be signed from the authorized manager.
• Execute physical count for raw material on monthly basis to ensure that the stock level matches the balance on the SAP system.
• Provide supporting documents to support the audit process.
• Bachelor of Commerce
• Total of 3 to 5 years of experience
• MS Windows
• MS Office
• Internet Explorer
• AX (is preferred)
To apply: Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Please mention “GL & Payables Accountant” in the subject line
|Job Category||Finance & Accounting|