• Receive the customers’ inquiries from the sales team or the customer directly then issue the Proforma Invoice to ensure the collection.
• Prepare the loading plan according to the customer delivery plan and the company’s tracks availability then communicate the delivery plan to the customers, in case of CPT (Carriage Paid To) issue the sales order and delivery notes to deliver the order according to the customer schedule.
• Issue and revise the invoices then send them to the finance department for review to be sent it to the customer.
• Receive the customers’ complaints and discuss them with the customers’ complaints committee to take the proper corrective action.
• Analyze the customers’ consumption and help forecasting the new quantities for these customers and communicate them to the sales and customer service team.
• Follow up on the collection to ensure that the customer is paying according to the payment terms.
• Review the shipping firm invoice with the loading plan to determine the shipping cost per product and per customer.
• Responsible for handling the customer complaints file
• Responsible for handling the Ex-Work export customer accounts.
• B.SC Degree (Logistics is preferred)
• 3 to 5 years of experience in the same position.
• APICS or other forecasting Certification preferred.
• MS Office
• MS Windows
• Internet Explorer
• AX Preferred
• Excellent command of English.
To apply: Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Please mention “Logistics & Customer Service Specialist (Domestic)” in the subject line.