• Review the PR and ensure that it includes the approved signatures and items that are conducted on the system to follow the policies and procedures of the company and to ensure process continuity.
• Review the PO’s items and prices to ensure that it matches the PR’s items, the quotation’s items and prices, and the invoice to issue the payment request after conducting the data on the system.
• Conduct the invoice’s data on the system and allocate it on the specified accounts (like; vendor account, inventory account, and taxes account (in case of the local vendor) in addition to freight, clearance, handling, customs duties, and transportation accounts (in case of the foreign vendor) then Issue the payments requests cheque on weekly basis to be revised by the accounting manager to issue the check to vendor and to set the invoices up for payment.
• Receive the payment request from the procurement department with all required documents and handle the weekly check run to issue cheques and payments for the vendors /suppliers.
• Allocate all the shipment expenses on the inventory items to determine the actual cost per item.
• Monitor the payables accounts to ensure that payments are up to date and provide supporting documents to support the audit process.
• Participate in the scrap selling committee, review the weight of the scrap, and determine the price of items according to the company price list to ensure that the selling cycle is implemented according to company policies and procedures.
• Bachelor Degree
• 3 to 5 years experience
• MS Office, MS Windows Ms Outlook, ERP
• Arabic & English Languages
To apply: Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Please mention “Payables Accountant” in the subject line.
|Job Category||Finance & Accounting|