• Receive the purchasing requests (PRs), and contact the suppliers to provide the requested department with the requested materials within the delivery date in the PR and according to the procurement department’s SOPs.
• Search and contact suppliers, negotiates the prices, terms, conditions, and delivery date for technically approved items to get the best offer according to the required specification with lower price to decrease the cost.
• Follow up the status of the PRs and POs, and take action regarding the delayed PR and/or PO to ensure the appropriate implementation of the procurement department’s SOPs.
• Issue the PO and PR for the approved offer, ensure that they match all SOPs then sign and report to the senior procurement manager for final approval to ensure the payment to the supplier through the finance department. Follow up with vendors the delivery and work execution based on the technical acceptance to ensure that the required items match the PO and the PR.
• Search for the best shipping offers based on delivery time, price, and delivery method to get the goods at the plant within the required time and most convenient price.
• Fulfil all the needs for purchasing raw materials, boxes, spare parts, packaging materials, and admin facilities, and rent the needed equipment to insure the production process continuity according to the ISO 9001 Standards.
• Preparing monthly data and reports.
• Prepare needed documents for annual internal and external audits.
• Contact providers from the database and search for new providers, then select the best 3 providers to provide the requested items in addition to ensuring the quick response in crises and having the best offers in terms of price and quality.
• B.SC Degree
• 3-5 years experience in the same position.
• Excellent command of English
• MS Office
• AX Dynamics
• Reporting skills, strong follow-up, active, Customer Focused with Excellent Communication skills
To apply: Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention “Procurement Specialist (Project Based) Local – Foreign” in the subject line.