• Gather market data, then identify the market needs, size and competition via periodical market research to evaluate and classify the market potential to seek sales opportunities.
• Market Sphinx’s products to contractors, consultants and aluminium fabricators to obtain new customers and increase the market share.
• Support and provide the customers with the technical specifications of Sphinx’s products to persuade the customers of the glass quality.
• Prepare glass samples to deliver them to different customers.
• Maintain the strategic relationship with customers’ accounts by conducting customer visits, providing technical support and seminars, developing the customer business, and following up the claims’ procedures to build a strong brand identity, achieve sales targets and maximize profits.
• Conduct the marketing plan to communicate the forecasted sales to the commercial manager.
• Bachelor of Engineering degree (Civil or Architect)
• Total of 0 to 3 years experience in sales for construction material
• MS Office
• MS Windows
• Internet Explorer
Note: the candidate should own a car.
To apply: Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Please mention “Project & Technical Support Engineer” in the subject line.