- Review the production parameters /variables to issue the plan.
- Issue the plan to maintain the stock level and the product mix.
- Receive the master production plan to determine the gap between the packing materials, the packing products, and the workshop production level.
- Track delivery performance and response time.
- Determine, analyze, and plan the required quantity of the packing materials then issue PR and communicate the schedule and the priorities of required items to the procurement department to meet the requirements of the production plan.
- Follow up and control the delivery time of the purchasing material with the procurement department and prepare an alternative to avoid any deviation from the plan.
- Follow up and analyze the stock level of the packing materials and products to ensure their best utilization
- Introduce new SKUs; calculate and monitor layout losses.
- Mange the packing materials consumption and movement cycle to minimize the losses and the costs.
- Comply with occupational health, safety, and Environment regulations, policies and instructions at the workplace.
- Demand Planner Fill-In
- B.SC Degree in Engineering (Preferred)
- Two to three years of experience in the same position.
- APICS Certification preferred.
- AX (Preferred)
- Excellent command of English
To Apply: Kindly send your CV to email@example.com Please mention (Supply Planner ) in the subject line.
|Job Category||Logistics and Planning Function|