• Install software packages to all IT devices (PCs, laptops, printers and cell phones) based on the employees’ needs and the nature of the job to facilitate their work easiness.
• Manage the help desk system and provide technical support to the end user regarding troubleshooting, installing required software and training to facilitate the business workflow and satisfy the employee’ needs.
• Conduct a physical count of all IT devices inside the company with coordination with finance department to ensure that the actual balance matches the balance on the help desk.
• Follow up and monitor the LAN and WAN connectivity, analyze the root cause of the disconnection, take corrective actions to restore the connection to maintain the communication between internal and external devices.
• Manage and control active directory of Samba domain system regarding add new user, user account privilege and resetting the password to ensure network control.
• Manage and control the firewall activities regarding checking alarms, identifying security issues and risks, implementing new policies, developing current policies, configuring the VPN system, searching for new security tools, control internet traffic and bandwidth to ensure a high level of security of the IT infrastructure.
• Manage, maintain and control the PBX telephone system to facilitate communication between employees and external stallholders.
• Manage, maintain and control the PBX telephone system to facilitate communication between employees and external stallholders. with finance and procurement departments to control MIS documents.
• Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering Major in Computer or Communication
• Ethical Hacking Security Certificate (preferable)
• Total of 2 to 4 years experience.
• Exchange 2016
• CCTV Hikvision + NVR
• CCNA certified
• Kaspersky client
• Kaspersky Mail
• Fibre network
• Aruba APS system
• All MS Windows OS
• All MS Office versions
• A+ and network+
To apply: Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Please mention “System Engineer” in the subject line.