• Prepare accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual tax reports.
• Review, prepare & submit all taxes including VAT and withholding tax deductions.
• Preparing form No. 41 regarding withholding tax to be delivered and paid on time to Tax authorities.
• Ensure and review VAT (Value-Added Tax) on company expenses to ensure alignment with updated laws and regulations.
• Review tax calculate according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations by required deadlines.
• Visit the tax authorities when needed.
• Handle tax audits and ensure adequate documentation for tax audits is prepared and stored.
• Follow up latest updates of tax laws and regulations and ensure effective implementation to save the company from any risks.
• Month-end closing process up to the issuance of the monthly results.
• Enhance employee’s advances and petty cash process and assure no overdue advance refund.
• Review and verify the expense claims.
• Maintain a review process to ensure the accuracy of each account.
• Review and check the monthly expenses accounts (accrual and pre-paid) and ensure that all data are conducted on the system to facilitate the generation of monthly closing sheet reports.
• Bachelor Degree
• 3 to 5 years experience
• MS Office, MS Windows Ms Outlook, ERP
• Arabic & English Languages
To apply: Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Please mention “Tax & GL Accountant” in the subject line.
|Job Category||Finance & Accounting|